ACG Hungary is looking for experienced Account Manager to be the part of our dynamic Client Services team.
Our colourful and growing customer portfolio provides for various exciting challenges for the new colleague.
- You more excited about the upcoming Christmas adverts than your Christmas gifts,
- You would give up your beauty sleep for reviewing the newest Super Bowl ads,
- com is the caffeine to your morning coffee,
- You run out of words, there is always a Don Draper quote you can throw,
- You know your client’s industry better than your client herself,
- You seek the challenge in making a grumpy client happy,
- You are a care professional who is keen on learning and developing yourself
we are looking for you.
You should be aware of all running campaigns on the market along with targeting and give recommendations on revising the brief or the developed assets. You would be responsible for strategy planning of the projects including flow creation, targeting and feasibility check.
- Support on the overall management on a portfolio of clients: including agency initiatives that can drive additional revenue and new business projects.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Prepare forecast and track key account metrics (quarterly sales results and annual forecasts…) and reports on account status.
- Understand interpreting and acting on servicing client needs.
- Able to provide counsel to clients on solutions to communications across all touch points.
- Provide relevant background information on consumers, markets and competitors.
- Use working knowledge of communication channels on project delivery.
- Two – five years experienced in advertising, marketing or related communication business activity.
- Experienced delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiate and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Team worker across client and agency teams, can do attitude inside the agency.
- Able to work in partnership with creative people on “making the sale”.
And what we can offer?
- Well established and long-lasting client portfolio.
- Career plan developed jointly with the management.
- Rapidly growing team.
- Open for changes company attitude.
- Home office.
- Covid safe, cozy and friendly environment in an award-winning office
- & your dog will also love it.