ACG Hungary is currently searching for a passionate medior Front-end Developer to join their team.
As a menior of the team, it goes without saying that you can work independently, to adapt to different challenges, perform tasks quickly and accurately, to work as a team player. In an agency environment you’ll be involved in client pitches and the creation of class-leading digital products (ecommerce platforms, promo sites) and campaigns landinges as well as executing and improving agencies overall digital knowledge and providing thought leadership to help drive ACG forward.
The medior Front-end developer will work closely with the client, Creative, Account management teams, and UX teams.
- Maintain and improve websites (landing pages, microsites, webshops, …)
- Team up and support the UX, PM and analytical teams
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- create and develop internal processes
- Take part in developers specification creation and write functional requirement documents and guides
- SEO knowledge is a plus
But fulfilling these responsibilities is just as important as having:
- 3 years proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Deep understanding of HTML/CSS
- You know how to work with GIT
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Project based approach
- Capable to work in team but also as individual expert
- CSS preprocessor (SASS, LESS) knowledge is a plus
And what we can offer?
- Cozy and friendly environment in an award-winning office
- Your dog will also love it
- Well established and long-lasting client portfolio in every major market
- Career plan developed jointly with the management
- Option for part time home office
- Rapidly growing team
- Open for changes company attitude
- Not to mention ski camps, Carnival, Christmas party, family day and a lot more - we are not bored outside our working hours
Please upload your resume and your latest projects or portfolio.