About our Client
They are commercial real estate’s leading leasing, marketing and asset management platform where deals happen and real-time data comes to life. Their Platform captures the largest first-party data source in the industry, which delivers real-time insights that fuel faster, more informed decision making and connections throughout the deal and asset lifecycle. Their Data, the industry’s only forward-looking market dataset, and Their Market and Marketplace, the industry’s first integrated online marketing solution, give landlords, brokers, and tenants unparalleled visibility into real-time market information and the direct connectivity to execute deals with greater speed and intelligence at every point in the planning, marketing, leasing, and asset management cycle.
More than 60% of Class A commercial space in the US and 12B square feet of commercial real estate globally is managed on the their platform. The user base includes over 45,000 CRE professionals including respected industry leaders like Blackstone, Brookfield Properties, LaSalle Investment Management, Hines, Boston Properties, Oxford Properties, JLL, and CBRE.
They recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and were named one of Crain's best places to work! Their headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated individual contributor. They expect you to have a successful track record of selling software products and services to enterprise clients (SaaS). You do not need to have commercial real estate experience, but this is certainly a plus if you do or have an interest.
Responsible for the entire sales process you skillfully prospect, align business outcomes, build consensus, handle objections, negotiate large complex deals and successfully close on time.
Their sales team is hardworking, coachable, curious, adaptable with a consultative, diagnostic approach to our sales process. If this describes you and being at the forefront of innovation in the world’s second largest asset class, then they want you on our team!
What you’ll do
- Help bring Commercial Real Estate into the 21st Century – ensure customers achieve success with the their solution
- Become an expert on the the product suite and value proposition
- Build a sales pipeline by prospecting new business with executive-level decision makers at the world’s top Commercial Real Estate companies
- Translate discovery insights and desired business outcomes into compelling sales strategies that win new business accounts and upsell into expansion accounts
- Creatively and strategically build consensus across multiple divisions, regions and levels of contacts in a competitive environment (actual competitor or status quo)
- Assuredly present their value to C-level executives through product demonstrations and strategy sessions in person and via web tools.
- Effectively utilize a complex network of partners, internal resources and industry experts to win an opportunity
- Confidently negotiate pricing and sales contracts running point on legal and contract reviews
- Work closely with deployment, professional services and customer support teams to address client requirements and ensure successful implementation and continued use
- Represent the company at in-market events, industry groups, and CRE specific initiatives networking and building relationships with target prospects
- Join a fast growing, well funded company that is approaching its next stage to scale into a multi-billion dollar company!
Who you are & how you will be successful!
- A minimum of 3+ years in a B2B SaaS Enterprise Sales environment
- Skilled at building new pipeline
- Demonstrated history of exceeding quota in a large complex Enterprise software sale
- Inquisitive by nature you are always probing underlying issues that suggest broader solutions and successfully aligning to business outcomes
- A critical thinker you understand the customer’s objectives and translate that to sell to a broad set of customer stakeholders
- A process-oriented approach you create winning account action plans that drive results
- A strong and confident leader with excellent interpersonal, written, and executive level presentation skills
- Passionate with a desire to succeed you have demonstrated ability to positively collaborate and engage with a broader team to achieve successful results
- Creative thinker, highly organized and efficient in managing multiple projects at once
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willingness and ability to travel (post Covid)
- Knowledge and/or interest in Commercial Real Estate