About Our Client: Our Client is an agile cloud (software as a service) GRC platform with capabilities to manage GRC in an easy-to-use and intuitive environment that delivers business value, brings a contextual understanding of GRC to enable an organization to reliably achieve objectives while addressing uncertainty and acting with integrity. The company was founded in 2019 with a focus to deliver a SaaS Cloud GRC solution that is highly configurable and adaptable to a range of industries with a particular focus in the mid-market.
Role Details: They’re looking for a data-driven Growth Marketing Manager with experience optimizing marketing channels and managing analytics, customer segmentation and paid campaigns. This person will also manage our marketing tech stack.
As this is an early stage company, you will wear multiple hats and touch every part of marketing. However, there will be a strong focus on demand gen with the main KPI on driving qualified leads.
- Research, execute and report on programs across channels (email, website, SEO/SEM, social, paid search, webinars, etc.) to drive inbound pipeline and achieve our MQL goals.
- Deliver high-quality, sales ready leads to the sales team to ensure our new customer acquisition & revenue goals are met.
- Work closely with sales, sales development and the VP of Sales to improve our programs over time, tracking and optimizing key conversion points.
- Provide support [as needed] on producing & managing landing pages, email assets, ad copy, and webinar content to support the execution of campaigns.
- Understand the customer journey, develop & execute tactics to engage prospects through the funnel in a consistent & creative manner.
- Identify and execute on ideas to accelerate funnel velocity.
- Seek to optimize for a unique and delightful buying experience.
- Manage & optimize the use of our marketing tech stack
- Provide support on database management—segmentation, list acquisition and growth, import, data cleansing, event capture, lead management, etc.
- Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations.
- Minimum 3 years in SaaS Marketing
- Experience running email campaigns
- Prior experience with LinkedIn advertising
- Metric/KPI Driven
- Good communicator
- Passion for building companies and teams