Job Posting Title: Product Manager
Our client is a global leader in premium streaming services with content across multiple notable brands and channels. As a member of their product team, you’ll build a world-class product experience that puts their customers first -- using data, experimentation and user research to improve their products and grow the business.
The team is looking for a Product Manager focused on supporting efforts across the web for their streaming services. The role will work alongside the platform lead to define and collect requirements that will deliver innovative and entertaining experiences that attract, delight and keep customers. You’ll be on the cutting-edge of the product development process defining brand new experiences for their millions of users while also iteratively improving on existing offering in partnership with data science, marketing, machine learning, and content teams!
- Oversee the execution of multiple projects from inception through launch.
- Collaborate and lead teams of developers, designers, QA, video operations, and marketing to launch features.
- Translate vision, strategy, and roadmap into product definition, epics, and stories that can be communicated to engineering, QA and other cross-functional stakeholders.
- Act as a business owner for products throughout their lifecycle and work to resolve bugs or issues quickly and efficiently.
- Operate both independently and as part of a broader team; juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results-oriented environment.
- Interpret usage data and develop reports and presentations analyzing product usage.
- Be an in-house expert on web experiences; stay up to date on the latest streaming trends.
- Works side-by-side with in-house engineers, design, and project teams in an agile development environment.
- Actively participate in efforts to optimize and grow the subscription service & expand the footprint of available devices to stream on.
- Build features and tools for users to discover the best content offered at the right time.
- Collaborate with other product owners to develop a cross-platform best-in-class video playback experiences.
- 2+ years of experience in product management
- Ability to quickly conceptualize and define ambiguous new projects for the entire organization and deliver on tight timelines
- Hands-on experience working within SCRUM or other agile development methodologies
- Ability to analyze data and form a compelling story around it
- Extremely motivated and detail-oriented individual who is energized by big challenges, works well under pressure, can manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and has excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
You may also have-
- Experience defining, developing, and managing experiments for A/B testing or user testing
- Familiarity with software like Jira, Sketch, Figma or other tools
- Proficient in GSuite and MS Office
- Experience working with video streaming technologies, CMS platforms, A/B testing tools, Omniture, and Tableau
- Bachelor's degree in business, technology, computer science, media or relevant fields preferred