Our client is a high growth insuretech startup backed by top VC’s. They democratize the access to tens of millions of quality product data, transparently to all brokers and consumers in the life insurance world, via a B2B2C SaaS model.
Their mission is to make the complex world of life insurance an easier and better place for everyone, from next-gen Amazon-like experiences for consumers, to creating the Future of Work for insurance businesses. They innovate to redefine the roles and value propositions of insurance for the betterment of our society.
Their investors have backed iconic technology companies such as Uber, Netflix, Zoom, Slack, and Ring. Some of their customers liken them to Shopify for financial services. Our aim is to be the next disrupter that moves and defines an entire industry.
About the Role
As an Inside Sales Manager, you will be responsible for building and guiding an outbound B2B sales organization. This role will be very hands on. Leading, building and managing a team of AE’s that run a full sales process. It’s a high velocity environment.
What you’ll do
- Develop a framework for a high velocity, successful Inside Sales organization
- The sales efforts will be outbound and focused on insurance agencies, brokers, etc.
- The team will be comprised of SDR’s and AE’s. You will develop the playbook for success and scale
- You will develop the infrastructure, processes, tools, etc.
- Work with other departments (marketing, CS, product as needed)
- You will train and not hesitate to get your hands dirty and lead by example
- You will own the “funnel” and be religious about finding ways to improve conversions and results
Who you are & how you will be successful!
- You are passionate about teaching, coaching and leading high performing sales organizations
- You are a clear communicator
- While you drive your team to exceed goals, you treat your team with respect and integrity
- You believe in sales processes, sales plans and manage with data
- You have experience scaling teams and recruiting at speed
- Experience in financial or insurance industries
- You are passionate about providing exceptional customer service
- You know how to manage underperformers as well as the career expectations of your top performers
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS sales and 2+ years of sales management
- Led teams of 7+
- Consistent track record of 100% quota attainment
- Proven track record of success
- Experience developing, managing and reporting against productivity KPI’s