Why choose UXCam
UXCam is the market leader in experience analytics empowering organizations to easily understand, optimize, and deliver an optimal user experience. Our mission is to make user experience a science. Brands such as OLX, Nissan, Delivery.com and TaskRabbit are already using UXCam to deliver the best digital experiences and drive amazing business results.
But behind our market leading solution and our success are the people and their smart work driving this hyper-growth trajectory.
We are seeking an experienced Demand Generation Manager who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture marketing leads across multiple channels. This individual should have expertise in crafting and executing successful demand generation programs for the enterprise segment, while collaborating closely with product marketing and sales. We are looking for someone who can take full ownership of integrated campaigns, uncover new opportunities, move quickly, and has a strong appetite for growth.
The ideal candidate will be extremely entrepreneurial, with a strong track record of driving leads and revenue for SaaS companies. If you love challenges, meaningful work, and an opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption, then UXCam is the company you are looking for.
- Design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to drive enterprise MQLs and sales pipeline via webinars, emails, nurtures, paid media, content syndication, and account-based demand generation strategies.
- Develop content that will engage and educate targeted segments and drive demand. Build and manage marketing campaign calendar, deliverables, and deadlines.
- Lead the setup and management of supporting lead generation and marketing automation solutions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness in better nurturing leads, increasing conversion rates to marketing qualified leads, and improving the integrity of the overall database
- Create impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities by closely collaborating with the Sales Development organization - ensuring quality lead delivery and efficient lead follow-up according to established SLAs.
- Monitor and report campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs and provide clear, actionable insights that inform and inspire communication for strategic initiatives
- Manage agency and contractor relationships, expectations, and budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of full-time marketing experience
- Proven experience planning and executing lead and demand gen tactics including inbound marketing, email marketing, content marketing, SEO, PPC, and social media.
- Working knowledge of one or more marketing automation tools including HubSpot, Marketo or Salesforce.
- Tactical, hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Experience developing compelling messaging and voice across all digital channels
- Experience partnering with Sales development organization to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate deeply with customers along buyer’s journey
- Self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
UXCam actively promotes diversity and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.