Member of Technical Staff (MTS) - Platform Development
Software development engineer for the platform and system software team of Pensando Distributed Services Card. The candidate will get an opportunity to develop software to bringup new platforms and add platform capabilities for the Pensando product-lineup
· Ability to write good software in C, C++.
· Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent degree. Masters Preferred
· 8 - 10 years of experience in platform development of Networking, Compute, Storage and/or Security products.
· Good debugging skills.
· Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, quick learner and proactive
· Experience working with ASIC’s, bringing up new hardware, Ethernet interfaces
· Experience in with I/O interfaces like I2C, GPIO, SPI, SMBUS
· C, C++, Golang, python, git/clearcase - Key Requirement
· Hands-on experience with Unix/Linux development tools, with knowledge of Linux virtualization
· Experience using Traffic Generators/Analyzers such as Ixia/Spirent/Sniffer.
· Prior start-up experience would be a big advantage