· Ability to write good software in C.
· Experience with real-time O/S (VxWorks, pSOS/FreeRTOS or IOS, Linux, etc.)
· Experience with embedded OSes, Linux kernel, and Linux drivers
· Experience working with ASIC’s and bringing up new Hardware
· Experience with various I/O interfaces like SMBUS, I2C, GPIO, SPI, UART, etc.
· Experience with PLDM, MCTP etc.. is prefered
· Hands-on experience with Unix/Linux development tools, with knowledge of Linux virtualization.
· Experience in network processor programming, POSIX thread programming.
· Good debugging skills.
· Experience using Traffic Generators/Analyzers such as Ixia/Spirent/Sniffer.
· Strong communication skills.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field required. Advanced degree in Computer Science preferred.