Factory Operations and Supply Chain Manager – Penang - (900-111)
We are seeking a qualified, motivated individual to join our team as Factory Operations and Supply Chain Manager at Penang. As part of Manufacturing Operations Team for Pensando, you will be
the primary operations interface from US based operations and engineering team to our manufacturer partners.
- Being the boots on the ground to drive manufacturing operational and supply chain readiness in the factory leveraging partner resources as well as ongoing efficiency and improvement from ramp to end of life (EOL)
- Drive supplier readiness activities to execute NPI builds and mass production, including materials clear to build, production schedule, capacity and capex requirements, ensuring performance goals for quality, turn-around time and throughput are met or exceeded from ramp to EOL.
- Coordinate with factory and fulfillment teams to prioritize critical shipments/orders and ensure orders ship clearly as scheduled. Ensure factory reporting is accurate and timely.
- Provides links from the US based Operations & Engineering Teams to the Manufacturing.
- Liaison across multiple cross-functional teams to ensure product cost, manufacturability, reliability, product quality, safety and compliance, and delivery commitments are met
- Factory operations experience managing high-volume hardware product launches, supply chain, manufacturing and delivery with contract manufacturing partners.
- 5+ years of experience in operations activities, solid background with manufacturing supply chain execution, hardware lifecycle, manufacturing processes, PLM processes and tools.
- Proven project management experience (Planning, Cost, & Delivery).
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills, keen focus on driving business results. Experience communicating and influencing all levels of management.
- Experience working in ambiguous environments, and willingness to collaborate and optimize overall business objectives.
- Experience operating in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Experience wearing multiple hats at a rapidly growing company.
- Strong knowledge of data analysis and statistics.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations & Supply Chain or equivalent experience.