Factory Operations Manager - (900-110)
We are seeking a qualified, motivated individual to join our team as Factory Operations Manager. As part of Manufacturing Operations Team for Pensando, you will be responsible managing day to day operations with the contract manufacturing partners and scale manufacturing capability to support company business growth.
Ideal candidates have rich professional experience with a high-volume mass production background. Candidates must have a solid background with the manufacturing process, strong interpersonal and communication skills, keen focus on driving business results, ability to work in ambiguous environments, and strong willingness to collaborate and optimize overall business objectives. If you thrive in a fast-paced, highly cross-functional environment, enjoy the challenge of “wearing multiple hats” and doing everything possible to make the company successful, we would love to hear from you.
- Develop manufacturing plan to fulfill customers’ orders. Manage manufacturing partners on capacity, tooling, equipment, resource, materials, process to ensure execution to the manufacturing plan.
- Ensure timely shipments, especially during periods of heightened demand. Lead the active management of ramp and MP readiness.
- Manage and develop relationships with contract manufacturing partners. Align KPI and closely monitor contract manufacturers’ performance.
- Partner with key cross-functional teams during early development and ramp to influence product manufacturability, testability, serviceability, reliability, flexibility and cost effectiveness
- Identify operational pain points and opportunities to improve business practices with manufacturing partners. Optimize manufacturing process and implement effective changes to increase overall profitability.
- Drive yield improvement, cycle time and cost reduction with our partners and in collaboration with other cross-functional teams
- Ensuring partner compliance with our launch volumes, costs, quality, reliability and social responsibility are key metrics for this role.
- Factory operations experience managing high-volume hardware product launches, manufacturing and delivery with contract manufacturing partners.
- 8+ years of experience in operations activities, solid background with manufacturing supply chain execution, hardware lifecycle, manufacturing processes, PLM processes and tools.
- Proven project management experience (Planning, Cost, & Delivery).
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills, keen focus on driving business results. Experience communicating and influencing all levels of management.
- Experience working in ambiguous environments, and willingness to collaborate and optimize overall business objectives.
- Experience operating in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Experience wearing multiple hats at a rapidly growing company.
- Strong knowledge of data analysis and statistics.