Fulfillment & Logistics Operations Manager -(900-109)
We are seeking a qualified, driven individual to join our team as fulfillment & logistics operations manager. As part of Manufacturing Operations Team for Pensando, you will be responsible for managing day to day operations of order fulfillment and logistics by working closely with our manufacturing, 3PL partners and our sales and sales operations team to support our business growth.
Your strong customer service focus, attention to detail and ability to “herd cats” will be integral to delivering a great experience for our customers. Ideal candidate should be system focused, process oriented, organized, adaptive and dependable team player. The candidate shall excel in a high paced, multi time zone, work environment leveraging your expertise in managing relationships, optimizing processes and scaling operations.
- Ensure orders are being processed, fulfilled and shipped timely and accurately.
- Communicate, record (and update as needed) accurate and timely shipment plans to all relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and monitor KPI to ensure contract manufacturing partner meets/exceeds fulfillment performance - on time ship/delivery, order accuracy, inventory control and cycle count accuracy. Investigate and resolve all order related discrepancies, including root cause analysis and communication to help prevent future issues.
- Ensure the timeliness and integrity of all inventory transactions.
- Own month end inventory reconciliation process.
- Drive business system gaps with internal teams to implement new processes or systems.
- Track, analyze and validate fulfillment and logistics expenses. Identify 3PL logistics partner strategy to ensure optimized cost and service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain, and/or Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in fulfillment operations, 3PL & logistics management, or supply chain.
- Unwavering attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage complexity and execute effectively and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in audit controls and reporting.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience in performance improvement, process, re-engineering, cost reduction, supply chain improvement and scaling operations.
- Analytical and tech proficient, adept at leveraging software tools such as enterprise resource planning (ERP), material requirement planning (MRP) systems, BI tools.
- A willingness to learn and embrace uncertainty