Factory Operations Leadership - (900-108)
We are seeking a qualified, driven individual to join our team to lead our Factory Operations. As part of Manufacturing Operations Team for Pensando, you will be responsible managing day to day operations with the contract manufacturing partners and scale manufacturing capability, process to support company business growth
The idea candidate for this role will provide leadership over order fulfillment, product manufacturing, contract manufacturing management along with roll up the sleeve do the work yourself to enable Pensando’s rapid growth. This will include implement and improve operational excellence and efficiency for the organization and at the factory. Candidates shall have a solid background with the manufacturing process, strong interpersonal and communication skills, keen focus on driving business results, ability to work in ambiguous environments, and strong willingness to collaborate and optimize overall business objectives. If you thrive in a fast-paced, highly cross-functional environment, enjoy the challenge of “wearing multiple hats” and doing everything possible to make the company successful, we would love to hear from you.
- Providing leadership, direction and management to the factory manufacturing team.
- Develop manufacturing plan to fulfill customers’ orders. Manage manufacturing partners on capacity, tooling, equipment, resource, materials, process to ensure execution to the manufacturing plan.
- Ensure timely shipments, especially during periods of heightened demand. Lead the active management of ramp and MP readiness.
- Manage and develop relationships with contract manufacturing partners. Align KPI and closely monitor contract manufacturers’ performance.
- Identify operational pain points and opportunities to improve business practices with manufacturing partners. Optimize manufacturing process and implement effective changes to increase overall profitability.
- Partner with key cross-functional teams during early development and ramp to influence product manufacturability, testability, serviceability, reliability, flexibility and cost effectiveness.
- Develop strategy to drive yield improvement, cycle time and cost reduction with our partners and in collaboration with other cross-functional teams
- Ensuring partner compliance with our launch volumes, costs, quality, reliability and social responsibility.
- 10+ years’ factory operations experience, managing high-volume hardware product launches, manufacturing and delivery with contract manufacturing partners, with 5+ years leadership experience.
- Solid background with manufacturing supply chain execution, hardware lifecycle, manufacturing processes, PLM processes and tools.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-pressure, and cross-functional environment, where you are required to wear many hats and play lots of roles, along with roll up the sleeves and do the work yourself.
- Enjoy the challenge of “wearing multiple hats” and doing everything possible to make the company successful.
- You are a calming force under pressure and can bring added value to critical decisions and collaborate with all leaders to make effective decisions in a timely manner.
- Take initiative and enjoy implementing new processes and procedures.
- Natural ability to lead and mentor others, and enjoy creating a collaborative, inventive, and high-energy dynamic environment.
- Experience working in ambiguous environments, and willingness to collaborate and optimize overall business objectives.
- Strong knowledge of data analysis and statistics.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations & Supply Chain.