Global Sourcing and Supply Management Manager
We are seeking a qualified, motivated individual to join our team as Global Sourcing and Supply Manager. As part of the Supply Chain and Manufacturing Operations Team for Pensando, you will collaborate with cross functional teams and suppliers on early technology sourcing, cultivate executive relationships, find solutions, create proposals to achieve best in class supply chain to meet business goals of supply continuity, cost, delivery, and quality.
Ideal candidates shall have strong capability to think strategically and execute methodically, highly analytical, with strong program management capability. Candidates shall process a combination of business experience, strong interpersonal communication and relationship management skills, aren’t intimidated by titles and can work with people toward a shared goal.The words “that can’t be done”, drive you to find a solution for how “that can be done”. If you thrive in a fast-paced, highly cross-functional environment, enjoy the challenge of “wearing multiple hats” and doing everything possible to make the company successful, we would love to hear from you.
- Work with cross functional teams to identify, develop, negotiate and manage existing and future component suppliers. Manage the supplier relationship and supplier performance as the single point of contact for Pensando.
- Lead all commercial aspects of the partnership between Pensando and the Supplier – contracts, long term technology and business alignment, goal, performance: cost, delivery, quality and support. Develop key performance measures for chosen suppliers. Drive continual cost reduction and avoidance initiatives through ad hoc price negotiations.
- Develop and execute semiconductor sourcing strategy and supplier selection in support of our technology and business requirement.
- Analyze semiconductor industry capacity to predict market constraints and drive sourcing policy counter measures to secure continuity of supply and cost optimization.
- Drive overall supplier operational and risk management performance through negotiations, executive escalations / resolutions, scorecards, audits, BCP, sustaining financial health, quality, material management, capacity, etc.
- Ensure continuity of supply, driving necessary and timely action for potential supply issues, and alignment with Operations team.
- Manage external communications with our suppliers to identify root causes and closely follow-up supply shortage recovery plans until shortage risk is mitigated.
- Develop and manage supplier supply commit and continuity performance metrics.
- 8+ years of experience in technical procurement/supply chain management experience, in-depth knowledge of the industry & technology landscape in the semiconductor space.
- Excellent skills in sourcing strategy, supplier management, negotiation and contracts management.
- Ability to develop and execute short- and long-term strategies.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills, keen focus on driving business results. Experience communicating and influencing all levels of management.
- Adept at influencing decisions and developing solutions to complex business situations.
- Ability to work across boundaries, earning trust, taking risk and being expansive is highly valued. Committed to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge.
- Strong analytical problem solver with a passion for identifying solutions and leading change.
- Experience operating in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Experience wearing multiple hats at a rapidly growing company.
- Experience working in ambiguous environments, and willingness to collaborate and optimize overall business objectives.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations & Supply Chain or equivalent experience.