ASIC Junior EDA Engineer
Education: BSEE/BSCS or equivalent. MSEE/MSCS preferred
- Brilliant and motivated new college CS/EE graduates, or around 5 years work experience.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of hardware engineering fundamentals with a concentration in VLSI and/or Computer Architecture.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of EDA flows: synthesis, LEC, timing and power
- Exposure to Digital systems and VLSI design, Computer Architecture, Computer Arithmetic, C/C++ programming languages.
- Strengths in Verilog/System Verilog, Perl/Python and Tcl
- Passionate and analytic with excellent technical problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work toward long-term goals.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).