• Design, develop a scalable SDN system which is centrally managed
• Come up with innovative solution which is horizontally scalable and at the same time interoperates with brownfield Networks
• Work closely with development, test, documentation and product management teams to deliver high-quality products in a fast-paced environment
• Engage with customers and support when needed to solve production issues
• Ability to write good software in C.
• Experience with real-time O/S (VxWorks, pSOS/FreeRTOS or IOS, Linux, etc.)
• Experience in routing protocols such as ISIS, OSPF, BGP, BFD, PIM/MLD
• Experience in EVPN Preferred
• Experience in writing distributed control protocols
• Experience in Forwarding Software, creating and using SDK’s
• Hands-on experience with Unix/Linux development tools, with knowledge of Linux virtualization.
• Experience in network processor programming, POSIX thread programming.
• Good debugging skills.
• Experience using Traffic Generators/Analyzers such as Ixia/Spirent/Sniffer.
• Strong communication skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field required. Advanced degree in Computer Science preferred.