Job Title: Members of Technical Staff (Cloud SDN/Networking stack)
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Architect, design and develop SDN/networking pipeline for leading public clouds using combination of C, C++ and P4 programming paradigms
- Develop a deep understanding of complex cloud SDN forwarding and design innovative solutions for customer requirements.
- Come up with comprehensive test cases and topologies to automate and validate the SDN use cases
- Work closely with development, test, documentation and product management teams to deliver high-quality products in a fast-paced environment.
- Engage with customers and support when needed to solve production issues.
- Leverage best open source technologies in this space
- Define easily consumable APIs
- This position will involve intensive work in C, C++, Python; Data Plane Forwarding in Network ASICs; Stateful firewall and policy enforcement; L2 and L3 Unicast Forwarding; Forwarding SDK Infrastructure; and Tools development for fabric wide debugging.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Minimum Requirements are:
- Must have bachelors’ degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering or closely related quantitative field
- Five years of experience in the field of software engineering or systems engineering. Experience preferably include Data Plane Forwarding in Network ASICs; Cloud SDN forwarding ; Stateful firewall, load balancing and NAT; L2 and L3 Unicast Forwarding; and Tools development for fabric wide debugging.
- Experience with complex distributed systems preferred
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP) preferred
- Strong SW design and programming skills (C++, C preferred)
- Experience with defining JSON, REST APIs
- Good interpersonal skills and effective communication