The Senior Amazon Marketing Manager is marketing-savvy and a highly motivated professional with a positive attitude, excellent people oriented sales skills and comfortable in a high-paced evolving and collaborative environment, responsible for expanding our Amazon selling footprint.
The incumbent should be an expert in multiple digital marketing solutions, especially as it relates to the Amazon eCommerce marketplace.
Location: Newark, NJ
● Responsible for the strategy and end-to-end execution of Amazon initiatives including Paid Search, Product targeting, coupons, promotions and utilizing full-funnel digital marketing tactics.
● Responsible for overall turnover and profitability on the company’s Amazon e-commerce platform.
● Keep up to date with emerging trends and marketing solutions, identify new sales funnels and develop strategic promotional plans on the Amazon e-commerce platform.
● Manage seller and product reputation through review monitoring and update listings as required
● Maintain margin targets and marketing budgets
● Generate actionable intelligence from customer touchpoint data like product reviews, feedback scores etc.
● Responsible for key performance metrics like ROAS, listing conversion rate, sales, impressions, CTR, selling fees, bounce rate, session percentage to support sales growth.
● Evaluate current processes and identify and implement improvements.
● Achieve set targets and ensure periodic progress reporting to the executive team.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
● 5+ years of full spectrum digital marketing with Amazon merchandising.
● Demonstrable experience on Amazon eCommerce platform (e.g. Amazon Vendor Central & Seller Central)
● Demonstrable experience on web-analytics tools like Helium 10, Sellics, Jungle Scout.
● Proven track record of developing marketing plans driven with KPI’s for measurable results.
● Strong work ethic with ability to coordinate with a wide spectrum of internal and external
● High energy with the ability to multitask, working independently or collectively who takes complete ownership of end results.
● Excellent oral and written business communication skills. Advanced expertise in business presentations.
● Online marketing and sales experience in the grocery industry preferred.
● Exposure to other e-commerce platforms preferred.
● Agency experience an advantage.
● Basic technical understanding of e-commerce tools (like BigCommerce plugins for WordPress) a plus.