Summary: We are a family owned and operated company of 3 generations with over 60 years of tannery experience. The company was started to provide people an easy, simple way to purchase quality cowhides products online and receive it at their doorsteps.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible to identify, prospect, qualify and generate opportunities from marketing generated leads. The incumbent is to lead proactive outbound efforts targeting prospective customers through multichannel marketing to feed the sales pipeline.
We are looking forward to individuals who enjoy thriving in a collaborative fast-paced environment with a passion for meeting and exceeding goals.
· Increase visibility of product listings through content and category optimization. Generate content/product descriptions for marketplaces, websites, social media, newsletters, Email marketing, press releases, and retail marketing collateral.
· Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth. Monitor marketing campaigns performance. Using analytical tools and insights, establish and evaluate important metrics.
· Generate actionable intelligence from customer touchpoint data like product reviews, feedback scores etc.
· Keep up to date with emerging trends and technologies, Identify new sales funnels. Utilize social media tools and mediums to prospect and drive business to opportunities.
· Synthesize marketing strategies and data driven analytical insights from customers, partners and influencers to develop marketing plan, promotional calendar and multichannel marketing artefacts.
· Generate images, videos, content and descriptions for social media and digital marketing harnessing emerging trends and analytics (e.g. Google Ads including PPC and Shopping, Amazon Advertising)
· Use best in class merchandising, assortment planning, sourcing, pricing & marketing strategies to ensure e-commerce growth and provide our customers an excellent online shopping experience.
· Secure new customers through continuous prospecting. Both inbound and outbound prospecting will be required using various mediums and channels while educating and positioning value for prospective clients.
· Achieve set targets and ensure periodic progress reporting on key metrics to the management team.
· Evaluate current processes and identify and implement improvements and innovations on customer growth and retention strategies. Provide thought leadership to the executive team to maximize profitability.
· At least 5 years of experience in B2C marketing and sales.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills to analyze and generate actionable intelligence from data.
· Excellent oral and written business communication skills. Advanced expertise in business presentations.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
· Demonstratable experience on web-analytics tools (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics), online customer journey, social media platforms and associated metrics.
· Demonstratable experience on working in cross-functional teams. Strong work ethics with ability to coordinate with a wide spectrum of internal and external stakeholders.
· High motivational levels, ability to multi-task and prioritize. Capability to take ownership, work independently and pick up new trends and technologies.
· BA or equivalent from a recognised educational institution; MBA degree preferred but can be offset by commensurate industry experience in similar role.
· Experience in e-commerce merchandising preferred.
· Online marketing and sales experience in the home decor industry a plus.
· Prior experience in tannery and related marketplace a big plus.