· Responsible for scanning and maintaining vulnerability compliance of the management network.
· Modify group policies and distribute patches to the infrastructure hardware to maintain STIG and IAVM compliance.
· Ensure POA&M is continually updated to ensure accreditation is properly maintained.
· Daily antivirus updates and network monitoring of the TSIF infrastructure.
· Assist customers with permissions, user accounts and VMWare access.
· Provide support to the management network and tactical systems.
· Serves as the primary COMSEC hand receipt holder for the TSIF
· Monitors system operations for ensuring access to systems are secured
· Assist maintaining the management network Windows Active Directory infrastructure.
· Create and maintain, RMF (DoDI 8510.01) Standard Operating Procedures, Continuity of Operations, hardware list, software list and network diagrams) to acquire and sustain the TSIF ATO.
· Enforce policies for the security and safety across the facility.
· Provide assistance to PM Cyber personnel.
· IAT Level II Certification within six (6) months:
ONE (1) of the following:
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) Security Essentials Certification (GSEC) - from System Administration, Networking, and Security (SANS) Institute
- Security Certified Network Professional (SCNP)
- Systems Security Certified Practioner (SSCP)
- Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) Security+ Certification
· Experience: min. three (3) years in IA technology
· Ensure all management network equipment adheres to IAVA requirements; make upgrades and modifications as needed.
· Active Secret Clearance