Based in New York City our customer connects global brand leaders in fashion and jewelry with affluent Chinese travelers.
We are a U.S.-based company operating in New York, London and Shanghai working with over 45 brands in 2,500+ stores. Starting in 2018, we have expanded our existing business to offer unique experiences to the most discerning travelers.
We have long-term partnerships with several of the largest banks, payment networks and lifestyle companies in China that enable access to the largest Chinese customer segment traveling outside of mainland China.
We are looking for someone to support our sales team part time in dealing with some of the most high-end luxury stores in NYC, as well as creating content pieces about said stores.
• Sales Team field support
• Validate and test in-store programs
• Get feedback from clients, follow up and engagement with clients
• Edit content pieces and photos if needed
• Write and configure attractive looking articles, experiment with different forms of visual storytelling
• Be able to maintain organization and produce timely results
• Be adept at keeping to schedules and deliver content in timely fashion
• Be available at different times of the day and maintain flexibility
Qualifications and Skills:
• Excellent command of the Mandarin language and professional writing and editorial skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Capacity for tailoring length and tone of messages to varied audiences
• Detail-oriented mindset, ability to multitask, execution and follow-through
• Picture and video editing skills
• Must be able to work in NYC
Nice to have:
• Experience in Copywriting or Editorial position
• Exceptional knowledge of luxury fashion/beauty and industry trend
• Relevant education in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field is preferred
• Potential of extension to a full-time position with work visa, if required.
• Competitive hourly-paid salary
• Flexible working hours
• Exposure to a network of high-level executives at our global-leading clients and partners
• Working in a trendy lifestyle environment