We are looking for an Entry Level Business Development Manager to join our clients expanding team. This position is ideal for candidates that are interested in fashion, jewelry, luxury lifestyles and travel. Connecting affluent Chinese travelers with luxury accommodations and the shopping experiences that New York is known for. Additional offices are located in London and Shanghai, where they work with over 45 brands and more than 3,000 stores.
- Interact with a diverse portfolio of merchants
o (Fashion, restaurants, hotel, museum and other lifestyle merchants)
- Develop close relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Negotiating contracts and closing deals
- Grow existing business by focusing on retention and satisfaction for key clients
- Lead and present campaign performance to clients on a monthly basis, sending a monthly report, which includes a detailed invoice, wins, insights and recommendations.
- An outgoing personality, wanting to spend 80% of your time interacting with people
- Excellent in-person communication skills
L Bi-lingual, ideally English and Italian, English Required, additional languanges considered
- Empathy and willingness to participate and help in a local community, starting from 5TH and Madison Ave
We provide a rare opportunity to enjoy high growth of entrepreneurship first-hand by commercializing unique “ideas”, reporting directly to the Founder/CEO. Exposure to a network of high-level executives at our global-leading clients and partners
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Equity plan