Entry Level - Full Time Position for Business Developement
Founded in 2013, the company is focused on connecting global brand leaders in fashion and jewelry with affluent Chinese travelers. We are a U.S.-based company operating in New York, London and Shanghai working with 45 brands in 3,000+ stores. Starting in 2018, we have expanded our existing business to offer unique travel and lifestyle experiences to the most discerning travelers.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Interact with a diverse portfolio of merchants including fashion, restaurants, hotel, museum and other lifestyle merchants.
- Develop close relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close deals
- Grow existing business by focusing on retention and satisfaction for key clients
- Lead and present campaign performance to clients on a monthly basis, sending a monthly report
which includes a detailed invoice, wins, insights and recommendations.
You Must Have:
- An outgoing personality, wanting to spend 80% of your time interacting with people
- Excellent in-person communication skills
- Empathy and willingness to participate and help in a local community, starting from 5TH and Madison Ave
Looking for candidates with experiences in the following:
- B2B Sales
- Account Manager
- Marketing Strategies
- Startup Experience
- Fashion Background
- Travel Industry
We provide a rare opportunity to enjoy high growth of entrepreneurship first-hand by commercializing unique “ideas”, reporting directly to the Founder/CEO. Exposure to a network of high-level executives at our global-leading clients and partners
o Comprehensive health insurance
o Equity plan