This is a traveling position, territory is Northern, VA.
Our customer provides in-home care, fundamentally re-engineered through technology to bridge healthcare’s last mile and deliver better health. They are seeking a Care Liaison to work on site with one of our hospital partners to help identify patients who need non-skilled home care post discharge.
This position is responsible for:
· Cultivating relationships and working closely with case managers, discharge planners and other key stakeholders to identify patients in the hospital who have functional limitations and require ADL support post-discharge.
· Meeting directly with hospital staff as well as potential clients and family members
· Advising potential clients of the company’s value proposition and qualifying them as a prospect.
· Working as an extension of the company’s advisor team to support the conversion of prospects to paying customers and providing ongoing support as needed to existing clients.
· Developing relationships with other key client stakeholders to ensure awareness and success of the company’s partnership.
The position also involves execution of a variety of other strategies aimed at generating sales and raising awareness of the services and advantages they offer. In order to succeed, the Care Liaison will demonstrate great knowledge about our solution, strong interpersonal skills, flexibility and empathy, connecting with customers and referral sources, and building strong relationships with this population. The role will also provide onsite training and support to clients, family members, caregivers and/or referral sources on this companies web and smartphone based tech platform. The Care Liaison should demonstrate utmost sensitivity to customer service needs, capture and provide team feedback to improve services, sales strategy, and product offering.
The Care Liaison is expected to meet or exceed designated short term and long term sales goals.
The Care Liaison complies with this company and health system policies, procedures and home care standards in accordance with applicable state license conditions and governmental laws and regulations and works closely with other marketing staff. This position reports directly to the Director of Health Partnerships.
· Bachelors degree required
· 1 year experience working in home care sales or strongly preferred
· Experience in a start-up environment highly preferred
· Highly tech savvy and proficient at navigating websites and mobile apps is required
· Car and valid Driver’s License required
· Background check and drug screening required
To improve access to quality, affordable home care for seniors. It is the leading online caregiver marketplace with over 250,000 caregivers nationwide. The company partners with families, health systems, and payers to provide a plug and play post-acute care solution that delivers on- demand comprehensive support, visibility into the home and cloud-based tools for centralized, real-time interventions.
The company is a part of Generali Global Assistance, a part of Generali Group, the 3rd largest insurer and among the 50 largest companies in the world. We have the privilege of caring for families in all of the top 50 U.S. metropolitan cities. Founded in 2011 in San Bruno, CA.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.