Summary: The incumbent shall be a tech-savvy highly motivated professional with positive attitude and excellent time management and project coordination skills, responsible for the daily operations of the Office of the CEO in a high-paced evolving and collaborative environment.
Location: Charlotte, NC Reporting To: The CEO
Liaison with C-suite executives and senior stakeholders in the parent and partner organisations on behalf of the CEO’s office.
Support critical operational tasks like preparation of presentations and executive briefs prior to engagements with senior executives, vendors and partners. Responsible for planning and scheduling of internal and external meetings, travel itinerary, expense tracking, official and social engagements on behalf of the CEO’s office.
Coordinate with all levels of the organization as necessary yet maintain a strict level of confidentiality on privileged compartmentalized information.
Prepare agenda, minutes, focused communication and necessary logistics before the CEO’s meeting with the Board and/or leadership team. Responsible for planning and coordinating CEO’s open-house sessions with the internal organisation.
Manage and sort electronic and physical communication and draft correspondence on behalf of the CEO as instructed. Oversee an efficient filing system. Manage sundry other administrative tasks for the CEO’s office.
· Previous experience in an executive assistant role.
· Amiable disposition and ability to coordinate with a wide spectrum of stakeholders.
· Excellent oral and written business communication skills.
· Advanced technological prowess in office tools and systems, including proven skills in Microsoft Office suite.
· High motivational levels, ability to multi-task and prioritize. Efficient time management and coordination.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality, discretion, professionalism and high ethical standards.
· Minimum High School degree or equivalent from a recognised educational institution; college degree preferred but can be offset by commensurate industry experience in similar role.
· Interest in CBD, cannabis based health and wellness industry.
· Knowledge of basic Finance and advanced to expert level proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint. .