Summary: Serve as a Test Engineer to support Test Engineering and Training Exercises and Experiments for PM Mission Command (MC).
Work as part of a team writing test plans, test reports, and test procedures for the Command Post Computing Environment (CPCE), Mounted Computing Environment (MCE), and Tactical Services Infrastructure (TSI).
Responsible for optimizing testing of complex products and solutions towards applicable compliance. Provide test data for diagnostic purposes and conduct server hardware and diagnostic reporting,
Install, configure and maintain CPCE/MCE/TSI Hardware & Software at remote Training Exercises and experiments approximately 50% of the time.
Review and evaluate test requirements to ensure completeness of test program.
· Experience with US Army Common Operating Environment “COE” initiatives.
· Working knowledge pertaining to Command Post Computing Environment “CPCE”, Mounted Computing Environment “MCE”, and Tactical Services Infrastructure “TSI”.
· A minimum of 3 years of IT experience in related field.
· Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related scientific or technical discipline.
· Four (4) additional years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education.
· The position requires Microsoft Certified Professional/Microsoft Certified System Administrator or 1YR related experience in lieu of Microsoft Certification.
· Operating System experience to include: Windows/Linux. Server Software experience to include: MS Active Directory, SQL, Postgres, VMWare, Wireshark, Powershell, Wildfly, Java.
· Familiarity with Tactical Software: CPCE, MMC, Sitaware HQ, Sitaware Frontline, FGSMS, ATAK.
· Data Formats to include: VMF, STC, CoT, XML.
· Current or Active Secret Clearance.