Summary: Serve to provide technical SME and field support services to all ranks including planning and technical support in CONUS and OCONUS.
Provide Tier I and II support to PM-managed systems in PM Mission Command.
Provide all ranks and commanders tactical recommendations on Strategic Mission Command (Battle Command Common Services (BCCS), Data Dissemination Service (DDS), Global Command and Control System-Army (GCCS-A) and related systems.
Provide over-the-shoulder (OTS) system maintenance, operation, and configuration training including troubleshooting, diagnosis, fault isolation.
Perform IT & network services including routine system maintenance and administrative functions
In-theatre liaison for fielding teams. Install and operate systems during test events and demonstration
· Thorough understanding of BCCS, DDS, GCCS-A, DRRS-A, JC2, CPOF and allied systems.
· Ability to perform analysis of systems.
· Team-player with excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to translate technical terminologies and concepts to all ranks.
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in related field.
· Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related scientific or technical discipline.
· Four (4) additional years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education.
· The position requires DoDI 8570 Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification.
· Current or Active Secret Clearance.