Summary: Serve as an expert and assist lower-grade personnel and provide technical guidance and information to meet requirements.
Perform a wide range of systems engineering services to ensure the Program Executive Office Command, Control Communications – Tactical (PEO C3T) is compliant with program requirements and objectives, interoperability requirements, configuration management requirements, and similar program-wide responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
· Capabilities analysis;
· Leadership and Education, Personnel and Facilities (DOTMLPF) efforts;
· Joint Capability Integration and Development System (JCIDS);
· System and/or software integration, platform integration;
· Interoperability with various Command, Control, and Communications (C3) systems;
· Technical or operational testing;
· Sustainment and refreshment of capabilities;
· Configuration management, planning & strategy meetings, program review & coordination;
· General systems engineering, systems implementation planning and system test and evaluation;
· Prepare specifications, plans, analyses, modelling, testing, simulations and reports;
· Review engineering output in the areas of systems level operation and maintenance procedures, performance improvements criteria, tools assessments, metrics management, quality assurance, configuration management, technical orders, and maintenance practices;
· Conduct systems engineering trade-off analysis;
· Provides analysis related to the design, development, and integration of hardware, software, man-machine interfaces and all the systems level requirements to provide an integrated solution.
Provide Systems Engineering and Test support for Developmental Test (DT) events to include Risk Reduction Events and Production Qualification Tests.
Provide systems engineering analysis throughout DT events to support WIN-T Inc 2 Transport and Mission Command layer design decisions.
Coordinate technical test execution throughout the DT period.
Review, assist, and mentor lower-grade employee’s work for quality, accuracy of work.
· A minimum of eight (8) years of related experience
· IAT level II certification required for this position.
· BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or related scientific or technical field.
· Four (4) years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education.
· Current or Active Secret Clearance.