Summary: Provide design, architecture and create and validate development, implementation, and documentation accomplishment for systems engineering, integration, and readiness processes and procedures for PEO C3T systems. Participate in the coordination of the systems engineering integrated product team and other technical forums at the PEO and subordinate agency level.
Coordinate with program, project and product management offices to assess the efficacy of the engineering and integration processes.
Maintain the evolving AMCS architecture.
Execute independent verification and validation on component and system integration testing according to test plans/procedures.
Develop and implement test strategies, plans, traceability matrices, procedures, and reports.
Apply expert technical knowledge in software architecture and capabilities in support of transformation of the Army initiatives and the fielding of digitized information infrastructures to the active and reserve components, including:
· analysis of user requirements,
· preparation of plans and associated documentation,
· conducting test and demonstration events,
· multi-organization coordination,
· performing risk assessments, and
· executing similar activities relevant to systems engineering and integration.
· A minimum of ten (10) years related experience.
· BS: Engineering or Computer Science.
· Four (4) years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education.
· Current or Active Secret Clearance.