Summary: Support the Risk Management process through identification, analysis, categorization, prioritization and mitigation.
Identify internal control deficiencies, evaluate risk implications and put in place contingency and mitigation plans. Improve internal control mechanisms.
Actively participate in creation and/or improvement of risk management for certification risks and lead risk management audits.
Use appropriate tools and techniques to identify, prioritize, mitigate and report on identified risks.
Support both lab-based and field-based risk reductions to ensure optimization of applications performance. Work closely with Systems Engineering , Test support for Developmental Test (DT) events and CERDEC and PEO-C3T labs to accomplish Risk Reduction Events and Production Qualification Tests.
· Demonstrated experience in tools and methodologies for enterprise risk management.
· Team-player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· A minimum of 8 years of experience in related field.
· Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related scientific or technical discipline.
· Four (4) additional years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education.
· Experience in DoD practices, PEO C3T and PM MC and COE initiatives.
· Professional certification in risk management (e.g. Certifies Risk Manager Certification – CPR, Certified Risk Management Professional – CRMP)
· Experience in Command, Control, Communications, and Computers (C4) systems.
· Current or Active Secret Clearance.