Summary: Serve as a coordinator for Network Cross-Functional Team (N-CFT) to support the service's modernization priorities.
Responsible for cross-functional user experimentation, assessments and technical demonstrations.
Work as part of a team-of-teams entrusted with minimizing capability gaps in the Mission Command Network. Deliver along with a group of subject matter experts, from across multiple commands, as a collective unit to execute priority tasks.
Contribute as a multi-disciplinary SME with focused integration and discipline innovation capability, leveraging PEO C3T [Program Executive Office Command Control Communications-Tactical] and PEO Soldier inputs towards cross-functional process definition, agile development, technical project management and requirements traceability.
Collaborate across organizations to streamline the requirements process, innovating and imbibing cutting edge technology into the network design. Define network requirements, identify and assess potential need based solutions, and make acquisition recommendations.
· Thorough understanding of Army operations, mission command requirements and tactical network and Battle Command System concepts.
· Experience in enterprise cross-domain solutions.
· A minimum of 10 years of experience in related field.
· Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related scientific or technical discipline.
· Four (4) additional years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education.
· The position requires DoDI 8570 Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification.
· Exposure to CIO/G-6 / Army Headquarters ways of working.
· Exposure to joint, cross-function, multinational deployments.
· Prior experience in operational assessments and innovation exercises.
· Current or Active Secret Clearance.