Summary: Incumbent to be responsible for providing architecture and data flow support to the PM Mission Command for the Command Post Systems. .
Support Command Post Systems integration including Tactical Mission Command (TMC) and Strategic Mission Command (SMC) family of products like CPOF and BCCS.
Develop, prototype, test, and/or assist with new capability development and technology evaluation.
Support various complex development efforts in in a security constrained environment.
Track, analyze, and communicate commercial technology trends to a non-technical audience.
Research diverse problem sets in a quick turn-around environment.
Investigate, troubleshoot, and assist in designing solutions to complex engineering problems.
Lead the development of the functional, architectural, and detailed designs. Plan and support enterprise architecture and data flow related to in-use applications and perform installation and troubleshooting.
Provide direction and over-the-shoulder support to less experienced technicians utilizing strong technical and training skills.
· Extensive knowledge of CPI2 architecture and data flow for the Command Post Systems including Tactical Mission Command (TMC) and Strategic Mission Command (SMC) family of products like CPOF and BCCS.
· Experience with DoD practices.
· Understanding of systems engineering processes.
· Experience with military C4 systems.
· Strong communication skills; ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical decision-makers.
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
· A minimum of 10 years of experience in related field.
· Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related scientific or technical discipline.
· Four (4) additional years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education.
· Experience with US Army Common Operating Environment “COE” initiatives and the PEO C3T and PM MC portfolio.
· Current or Active Secret Clearance.