JOB TITLE – ENTERPRISE SERVICES, (OH)
Summary: Incumbent to maintain strong awareness of technical trends, ongoing IT projects, business unit requirements and ensure systems developed are in compliance with the enterprise technical architecture.
Provide the Systems Engineering team support in the development and integration of the Enterprise Architecture (EA) end-to-end, across various constituent systems and subsystems, applying organization-wide information models.
Ensure integrated enterprise level architecture stays compliant to applicable standard frameworks like Department of Defence Architecture Framework (DoDAF), Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework (FEAF) and Joint Architecture Reference Model (JARM) .
Ensure compliance with recommendation of Enterprise Engineering Review Board and Enterprise Architecture Board governance processes.
Identify end-to-end architecture gaps, system overlap and unplanned redundancies; present suggestions for improving enterprise architecture. Contribute to standardisation of information systems procedures.
Analyze complex system requirements to present recommended areas of improvement, support project and program teams prepare for control gates.
Manage and support enterprise-wide software development using prescribed design techniques and Computer Aided Software Engineering (CASE) tools.
Support in estimating end-to-end budget, schedule and cost for the enterprise level integration.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Demonstrated experience in system engineering and thorough understanding of data flow across multiple connected systems and subsystems.
•Thorough understanding of standard frameworks like Department of Defence Architecture Framework (DoDAF), Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework (FEAF) and Joint Architecture Reference Model (JARM) .
• Expert level hands-on knowledge in Enterprise Architecture tools like System Architect, Cameo Enterprise Architecture, SPARX.
• Team-player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• A minimum of 15 years of experience in related field.
• Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related scientific or technical discipline.
• Four (4) additional years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education.
• TOGAF Certification and equivalent or higher.
• Understanding of software development lifecycles and methodologies, information security, cloud computing and Service Oriented Architecture design processes.
• Current or Active Secret Clearance.