Summary: Incumbent to be responsible for providing data mediation support to the PM Mission Command. .
Support in interoperability and translation between various approved data formats.
Provide technical assistance and support on MIL-STD-6040, DoD Interface Standard U. S. Message Text Format (USMTF), Allied Data Publication 3 (ADatP-3) and appropriate message catalogs.
Provide technical support to the Configuration Control Board (CCB) and all other panels and meetings relating to Message Text Formats.
Support adherence to all approved Department of Defence (DoD), Intelligence Community (IC), and organizational policies, processes and procedures related to enterprise data structure, data formats, data model and metadata.
Provide support to data modelling, systems engineering and integration teams on data format, within the boundaries of the enterprise data model. As necessary, cross-function liaison with the Software Engineering Center (SEC), Network Operations Center (NOC), Tactical Systems Integration Facility (TSIF), and other related facilities.
· Demonstrated experience handling heterogeneous data sources. Experience with current and emerging data mediation tools.
· Demonstrated acumen in data mediation, controlled vocabularies, data analysis.
· In-depth knowledge in digital message formatting, and military standards (6016, 6017, 188-220, 2045-47001, etc.).
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in related field.
· Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related scientific or technical discipline.
· Four (4) additional years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education.
· Current or Active Secret Clearance.