Summary: Incumbent to be responsible for day-to-day support to the Data Dissemination Services (DDS) and Command and Control Infrastructure (C2I). .
Provide advanced technical support for the Command and Control Infrastructure (C2I) and DDS (setup, configuration, monitoring, optimizing, & maintenance).
Liaison with the Software Engineering Center (SEC), Network Operations Center (NOC), Tactical Systems Integration Facility (TSIF), and other related facilities.
Convey PM priorities to SEC software and hardware developers to guide development and maintenance efforts; cross-group coordination with Tactical Mission Command (TMC), and Joint Battle Command-Platform (JBC-P).
Interface with supported Units and Field Support Representatives (FSRs) at Unit locations and Network Integration Exercises (NIE).
Responsible for tracking Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA), bugs, patches, and upgrades that impact DDS operations/ security and ensure implementation of related required patches/ upgrades.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to work seamlessly with multiple teams across functions and disciplines.
· Knowledge of TS3 toolkits (Tactical, Simulator, Study, Support).
· Proficient with Microsoft Enterprise software and VMware (ESXi).
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in related field with hands on experience in software build and configuration.
· Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related scientific or technical discipline.
· Four (4) additional years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education.
· Current or Active Secret Clearance.