Summary: Incumbent to be responsible for providing architecture and data flow support to the PM Mission Command for the cybersecurity mission objectives. .
Analyze and study complex system requirements Provide Subject Matter expertise in cybersecurity architecture technologies such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, Active directory, and networking in general.
Define hardware specifications for high availability cyber tools/systems. Identify security vulnerabilities in the system and attack vectors to actively pursue threats across multiple networks.
Provide technical consultative/advisory services to the PM/Product Manager (PdM) to review proposed new systems, networks, and software designs for potential security risks.
Develop, prototype, test, and/or assist with new capability development and technology evaluation.
Support various complex development efforts in in a security constrained environment.
Track, analyze, and communicate commercial technology trends to a non-technical audience.
Research diverse problem sets in a quick turn-around environment.
Investigate, troubleshoot, and assist in designing solutions to complex engineering problems.
Provide direction and over-the-shoulder support to less experienced technicians utilizing strong technical and training skills.
· Demonstrated experience working in an enterprise network/ IT environment on servers hosting cyber applications and tools.
· Experience with DoD practices.
· Understanding of systems engineering processes.
· Experience with military C4 systems.
· Strong communication skills; ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical decision-makers.
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
· A minimum of 10 years of experience in in network design, cyber security, and deployment.
· Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related scientific or technical discipline.
· Four (4) additional years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education.
· Experience with US Army Common Operating Environment “COE” initiatives and the PEO C3T and PM MC portfolio.
· Current or Active Secret Clearance.