We are currently seeking a dynamic, creative and experienced Art Director to join our customers growing team. The Art Director manages the strategy and production of creative designs and art layouts by developing concepts and by providing work direction to staff. This position requires both artistic creativity and flexibility as well as coordination, vision, project management skills and organization.
Art Director Responsibilities:
- Evaluate company and campaign needs, develop project strategies, and create visual elements for ad campaigns.
- Work with the company Executives to set goals, provide updates, receive feedback, and present the final campaign.
- Conduct research to better understand brand objectives, target markets, and industry trends.
- Manage, train, and supervise design staff.
- Coordinate resources and with other departments to create a cohesive, effective campaign.
- Manage budgets and timelines and deliver the finished campaign within those parameters.
- Troubleshoot design, staff, or process problems as they arise.
- Ensure that all aspects of the campaign align with the needs of the company or campaign.
- Look for ways to improve design department processes.
Art Director Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing, or a related field.
- High level of accountability and motivation.
- Experience in graphic design with a supporting portfolio
- Strong Interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, leadership, and communication skills.
- Creativity and ability to delegate responsibilities.
- Receptiveness to feedback and adaptability.
- Experience and/or interest in working in a start-up environment
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office and graphic design software.