We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to add to our customers growing team!
This role will be focused on digital marketing efforts including email marketing, SEO, social media marketing, paid ads, and optimizing lead magnet campaigns. As a member of the Marketing team, you will be responsible for developing and delivering successful, long-term marketing strategies and programs that drive demand and paid user acquisition. Reporting directly to the CEO, you’ll collaborate with our product, business development, and operations teams to build automated, scalable B2C marketing programs.
We are looking for someone that has worked with an agency, technology company, or has SaaS background.
What You’ll Do
- Work with the Executive Team to build our multi-channel digital marketing roadmap to acquire new customers, engage and grow existing customers
- Own the advertiser growth strategy and work with marketing, sales, and product to develop clear and measurable quarterly and annual goals
- Responsible for developing consistent messaging throughout all digital marketing channels and partner channels.
- Use email marketing, lead magnets, social media, and growth hacking to drive paid user acquisition
- Provide forward-thinking ideas and build strong digital presence to generate traffic growth
- Optimize the marketing funnel: work with sales, web development, design and product teams to ensure all leads are captured, qualified and converted
- Liaise with product and sales to increase client satisfaction throughout the customer journey
- Manage marketing tags and pixels including overall tracking strategy, implementation, and reporting.
- Forecast, budget, measure ROI, and monitor progress against OKRs, and act proactively to increase our market share
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or other relevant major
- 5+ years hands-on digital marketing experience
- 2 to 3+ years of lead generation experience
- Proven track record driving customer acquisition through advertising; designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns, and developing and optimizing the funnel
- Strong analytical skills around digital marketing campaign metrics
- Experience managing vendors that contribute to demand creation programs
- Proficient in demand generation and other enterprise marketing automation software such as Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.
- Experience creating complex email drip campaigns and landing pages
- Experience managing digital channels (Google Display Network, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, and SEMRush)
- Proficient in data analytics and status, reports, and effectively communicate insights gleaned from data
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments to increase conversion rates
- Experience using G-suite
- Excellent collaboration and relationship building skills
- Possess excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to independently define, schedule and manage all tasks and prioritize workload effectively under tight deadlines (be a master multi-tasker).
- High level of flexibility and resiliency
- Excellent communications skills incorporated with a high level of business acumen
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong organizational skills as well as excellent communication (written and verbal) skills