We are a leading telecom ‘Solution as a Service’ provider enabling our customers to choose from a variety of best of breed partners for all their business needs. As part of our portfolio we offer single point of contact carrier neutrality, global coverage and creative solutions leveraging access to worldwide carriers, regional providers, phone companies and wireless ISPs.
As a Sales Coordinator, the candidate shall be responsible to identify, prospect, and qualify opportunities from marketing generated leads and proactive outbound efforts targeting accounts to feed the sales pipeline. We are looking forward to individuals who enjoy thriving in a collaborative fast-paced environment with a passion for meeting and exceeding goals.
· Secure appointments through continuous prospecting. Both inbound and outbound prospecting will be required using various mediums while educating and positioning value for prospective clients.
· Research accounts prior to first contact to understand the prospect’s needs and educate the prospect on the benefits of our offerings and the value created in adopting them.
· Learn best practices of telecom and the cloud based solutions we offer and how to effectively communicate with prospects and existing clientele.
· Qualify all sales leads with a criteria-based approach. Document and present progress.
· Utilize social media tools and mediums to prospect and drive business to opportunities.
· Communicate and build relationships with multiple contacts inside each client to develop the opportunity from start to finish.
· 1-2 years of lead qualification/business development experience with a technology company, providing pre-qualified leads to the sales organization
· Ability to explain cloud based & infrastructure solutions, phone line aggregation, carrier selection, VOIP, ISP’s, SIP termination, colocation and disaster recovery solutions to prospects and clients.
· Mindset to learn and understand new products and technology is crucial.
· Prior experience in handling enterprise clients in telecom domain a big plus.
· Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral business communication skills. Good communicator both on phone, social platforms and in person.
· Ability to multitask. Effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure collaborative environment.
· Familiar with and willing to utilize computer related sales tools, such as SalesForce.com. Document and track activities including validating and updating key contacts and stakeholders’ information.
· Results driven, competitive natured with a solid work ethic. Adapt to change, take direction, self-evaluate and self-correct.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent from a recognized institute.
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or information technology a plus.