We are a leading telecom ‘Solution as a Service’ provider enabling our customers to choose from a variety of best of breed partners for all their business needs. As part of our portfolio we offer single point of contact carrier neutrality, global coverage and creative solutions leveraging access to worldwide carriers, regional providers, phone companies and wireless ISPs.
As a Sales Development Representative, the candidate shall be responsible for driving qualified leads and creating opportunities for the organization’s Sales function. A major component of this role will focus on activities to drive increased pipeline at the front end of the sales cycle and nurture prospective clients to contribute to the overall future sales pipeline. We are looking forward to individuals who enjoy thriving in a collaborative fast-paced environment with a passion for meeting and exceeding goals.
· Build and drive the strategy to increase adoption, and market penetration in large telecom and enterprise accounts. Create & articulate compelling value propositions around services offered.
· Develop and refine target lists with relevant information for prospecting and driving value based messaging and brand awareness to the market.
· Learn best practices of telecom and the cloud based solutions we offer and how to effectively communicate with senior level enterprise business executives.
· Build long-term business and marketing opportunities. Communicate and build relationships with multiple contacts inside each client to develop the opportunity from start to finish.
· Build sales pipeline and calibrate messaging with an account based approach.
· Qualify all sales leads with a criteria-based approach.
· Secure appointments through continuous prospecting. Both inbound and outbound prospecting will be required using various mediums while educating and positioning value for prospective clients.
· Utilize social media tools and mediums to prospect and drive business to opportunities.
· Consistently achieve and/or exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals.
· Minimum 2-5 years of lead qualification/business development experience with a technology company, providing high-touch qualified leads to sales organization
· Ability to explain cloud based & infrastructure solutions, phone line aggregation, carrier selection, VOIP, ISP’s, SIP termination, colocation and disaster recovery solutions to prospects and clients.
· Mindset to learn and understand new products and technology is crucial.
· Experience in selling technology and or technology services preferred.
· Prior experience in handling enterprise clients in telecom domain an advantage.
· Strong connects within BFSI or Telecom or mega ITES organizations is a big plus.
· Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral business communication skills. Good communicator both on phone, social platforms and in person.
· Outstanding time management skills with ability to multitask. Effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Familiar with and willing to utilize computer related sales tools, such as SalesForce.com. Document and track activities including validating and updating key contacts and stakeholders’ information. Maintain accurate forecast and various business reports.
· Results driven, competitive natured with a solid work ethic. Adapt to change, take direction, self-evaluate and self-correct.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent from a recognized institute.
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MBA a plus.