About the Company:
They are a digital services company who supports government agencies by developing better software to best execute incentives and missions. The focus of many projects is to modernize and improve processes.
Team player – Analytical skills – Initiative taker – Technical Skills – Detail Oriented – Communication Skills
- Collaboration with development team, automation of continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) system
- Build and configure CD/CI tools with the Agile delivery method
- Teamwork (Product Owners, Developers, and external development team) to build and configure high performing, scalable, cloud-based infrastructure
- Create scripts &/or templates to automate &/or bootstrap infrastructure provisioning and management tasks
- AWS, Docker, Git, Linus experience
- CI/CD pipeline security integration
- AWS (deploying and monitoring web applications)
- Infrastructure testing strategies and infrastructure as code
- Systems reliability, logging, monitoring, load balancing
- Experience with
- New Relic
- US Federal Government experience
Great Incentive Plan!!!
5 years relevant experience is required.
Bachelors Degree in IT or Engineering
Remote / Baltimore / Arlington, VA
Must be a US Citizen
Must meet criteria to obtain a High Risk Public Trust Position.