1. Executing international search engine optimization campaigns on EMEA websites.
2. Performing research, analyzing data and developing key insights and action plans.
3. Conducting SEO assessments/audits from a technical, on-site and link development perspective.
4. Working cross functionally with other areas (Marketing, Supply, Data, Product).
5. Working next to global SEO roles of the organization.
6. Managing external content agencies and collaborate with internal content teams.
7. Reporting SEO performance.
Experience, Expertise and Skills needed:
1. 5+ years of experience in SEO, preferably in-house, ideally gained in the e-commerce sector.
2. Excellent knowledge of SEO tools: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Searchmetrics, Google Search Console, Conductor, etc.
3. Strong data analytics and strategy background. Advanced Excel skills.
4. Excellent communication skills to interact with senior levels and perform training sessions.
5. Structured and organized working manner as well as an analytical mindset, with a high attention to detail.
6. Keeping up-to-date with industry SEO trends best practices.
7. Italian, French or Turkish native with excellent English level. Otherwise, native English or Spanish speaker with knowledge of at least one of the mentioned languages.
8. Passion for sports and/or concerts and an understanding of what it means to be a fan is key.