Own and drive a revenue & budget for Organic Search with defined growth targets via up-leveling the SEO content, tech and link strategy.
1. Develop SEO strategy and lead execution for North America’s websites, with hands-on management of a large portfolio of genre across Sports and Music & Theater.
2. Performing research, analyzing data and developing key insights and action plans.
3. Working cross functionally with other team members (Marketing, Product, Supply, Data & Analytics) to support and drive SEO strategy.
4. Managing external content agencies and internal content teams.
5. Identify trends and opportunities to drive higher rankings and search coverage. In addition, conducting regular audits to evolve and advance SEO tech, content & links.
Experience, Expertise and Skills needed:
1. 7-10 years’ experience in SEO, preferably in-house, ideally gained in the e-commerce sector.
2. A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
3. Ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
4. Excellent knowledge of SEO tools: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Searchmetrics, Google Search Console, Conductor, etc.
5. Proven success in link building and viral strategies
6. Strong data analytics and strategy background. Advanced Excel skills.
7. Excellent communication skills to interact with senior levels and perform training sessions.
8. Structured and organized working manner as well as an analytical mindset, with a high attention to detail.
9. Keeping up-to-date with industry SEO trends best practices.
10. High level of English proficiency. Canadian French and Spanish desirable.
11. Passion for sports and/or concerts and an understanding of what it means to be a fan is key.