Our client is looking for a Portfolio Manager with a thirst for continual process improvement, agile campaign management, and scalable automation to drive our core marketing channel to the next frontiers of possibility and growth. This role will be pivotal to shaping and achieving our global growth strategy in 2019 and beyond, through leading our paid search program to more efficient performance in the face of.
Own and drive a sizable revenue for the company with defined ROI growth targets via high-intensity
experimentation to continuously elevate paid search marketing performance. As a senior member of the Paid Search team, you will:
1. Actively manage SEM bidding, ad copies, landing pages, keywords, asset management and quality score optimization for Spain and EMEA Markets.
2. Nimbly manage and measure performance across an evergreen portfolio of keyword targets, but execute ad hoc strategic campaigns with separate goals and budgets as the landscape shifts.
3. Respond to rapid changes in the event landscape and marketplace to capture potential performance opportunities for paid search.
4. Work through automation, tagging, and data integrity issues with cross functional stakeholders in Engineering and Analytics as they arise. Highlight technical pitfalls and become the driving force behind building a reliable foundation of marketing tech and process that will scale globally.
5. Work with engineering to deliver new features and enhancements to bidding models, rules, and automatic asset generation to improve StubHub’s toward financial targets.
6. Understand how changes in competition and the dynamic event landscape impact campaign performance, and build scalable automated solutions to stay ahead of the trend.
7. Work alongside an innovation pod to continuously generate ideas to improve client’s paid search performance, including campaign strategy, keyword portfolio development, creative, landing page optimization and bidding.
8. Bring clarity to KPIs, performance drivers, and competitive trends.
9. Lead by example to build a culture of accountability and rigor and prove business impact across a diverse group of cross-functional stakeholders.
10. Be fiercely competitive and engender a sense of urgency, creativity, and curiosity for how we continue to outperform the competition in SEM, and drive stakeholders in analytics and engineering to deliver the required data and tools to do our job effectively.
11. Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with previous experience structuring and performing complex.