Telecom Operations Manager
The Operation Manager maintains and expands relationships with larger client/vendor base. Assigned to 75 to 150 named customers. The Operation Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer and vendor planning cycle and ensuring customers’ and vendors needs and expectations are met by the company.
The Operation Manager also oversees the entire business to make sure everything is in good standing. The Operation Manager should have the knowledge to hire remote workers to get the initiatives or objectives of the company completed.
· Streamline communication throughout the buying lifecycle with clients and vendors
· Ensure Zoho CRM is properly managed and update to date with products and templates
· Manage Zoho Books to ensure financials are up to date.
· Create workflow charts for business, sales and website operations.
· Negotiates with customers, vendors, partners on technical, commercial, and standard contractual issues to reach mutually acceptable terms for the advancement of sales objectives
· Manage onboarding new employees and setting up systems for them
· Take ownership of customer problems and works with team to resolve them, maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
· Responsible for reviewing daily operations, maintain operation efficiency and performance based on company needs
· Zoho CRM and Books
· Product management
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and make an immediate impact
· Great communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to focus on establishing and developing long term, lasting relationships
· Ability to translate organization’s vision/mission to actionable, quantitative plans
· Strong analytic, organizational, and problem-solving skills
· Technically adept, experienced with IP Address Transfer Services
· Ability to analyze data and develop and present data driven reports
· Strong leadership ability
· Detail oriented, very organized, self-starter
· Familiar with cloud and networking services