Summary: The incumbent will be part of a team of 10 Global Strategic Directors and manage Tier-I clients.
Responsible to win business, support top customers and global sales team. Ideally, the candidate should be a smart technically minded professional who can own the business, is presentable, energetic, very sales orientated and driven with targets. Need to be a team player and get on with management and staff.
Location : Anywhere in the US Type: Full Time
Travel: Extensive (60%-80%) Reporting To: Director Global (VP)
· Own and meet/exceed annual sales targets within assigned global territory and accounts.
· Build the global business to at least 0.5- 1 Billion dollars in the next 1-2 year timeframe.
· Own and promote brand new differentiated product to existing clients and global aerospace and defence markets.
· Manage new composites product sales; 0.5 Billion dollars’ worth of pipeline/ opportunity.
· Support all accounts in the sales process.
· Develop and execute strategic plan to nurture and expand customer base in defence and aerospace markets.
· Effectively communicate value proposition through proposals and presentations.
· Manage strategic direction of top accounts; build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
· Adhere to the highest standards of ethics, and professionalism at all times.
· Excellent understanding and familiarity with Federal, State, and local rules, regulations, and practices; manage regulatory, cultural and regional challenges in the global market.
· Extensive sales experience as manager, executive or sales director.
· Proven acumen to work with executive/C- level.
· Recognised SME in sales organization.
· Technical knowledge in composites desirable.
· Proven ability to leverage and drive the sales process from planning to closure. Knowledgeable about global sales.
· Demonstrable skills to promote, articulate and present distinct facets of products and services to prospects.
· Proven capacity to do extensive competitor analysis and strongly position products against competitors.
· Proven experience in championing differentiated client-focused solutions.
· Previous sales experience in composites a major plus.
· Experience in defence and aerospace highly preferred.
· Outside of defence, experience in wind turbine, space, automotive marketspace will be an advantage.
· Excellent presentation, negotiation and listening skills.
· Ability to influence and communicate with all organizational levels.
· Strong business communications skills, verbal and written.
· BA/BS degree/equivalent or higher from a recognised institute.
This position requires use of information which is subject to compliance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). To conform to U.S. Government export regulations/ITAR, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.