As a member of the application development team, the contractor will complete all assigned tasks related to the development of the electronic Clinical Quality Measures (eCQM); within required timeframes. The contractor will work collaboratively with the customer and all members of the application development team. All project deliverables, including documentation and application coding, will satisfy the business requirements and objectives of the project and will meet the Office of Administration’s coding / security policies, procedures, standards and best practices. Application coding will be free from major defects at the time of implementation into the production environment. The contractor will complete all required time reporting activities and provide appropriate task status updates to the team lead.
TASKS TO BE PERFORMED:
- Performs senior level software programming and analysis work of the functional and non-functional requirements, translation and validation, design and development of this system with the Office of Medical Assistance (OMAP); independently drafts all of the Systems Requirements Deliverables.
- Works independently to analyze the business / systems requirements and design the enterprise Oracle database structure and modeling diagrams. Leads discussions in database design reviews with the Department’s database administrators.
- Facilitates and lead discussions in meetings with the Office of Medical Assistance (OMAP) to gain acceptance of the application’s detailed design.
- Identifies and evaluates alternative design options during the review of the applications detailed design document.
- Independently performs software development activities to code the components / modules of the application. Completes specific task assignments per requirements and within required timeframes. Adheres to the Department’s coding / security policies, procedures, standards and best practices.
- Coordinates and reviews the work of other software developers on the team.
- Provides status of work to the Application Developer Administrator. Assists in monitoring estimated-time-to-complete and actuals for assigned tasks. Completes required time reporting processes.
- Anticipates, identifies, tracks and resolves issues and risks affecting own work and work of other developers on the team.
- Executes all responsibilities with little direct supervision from the Application Developer Administrator.
- Independently completes unit testing of developed application components. Analyzes problems, identifies, documents and resolves all coding defects discovered during unit testing.
- Resolves all coding defects identified and documented by the Integration and User Acceptance testing teams.
- Creates and provides content for operational documentation to Technical Writers.
- Leads technical discussions in meetings with the Office of Medical Assistance (OMAP) to gain acceptance of the application prior to implementation.
- Coordinates the technical discussions focused on the testing and deployment of the application with the Division of Technology Engineering.
- Resolves any defects discovered in post-implementation through the end of the contractor’s engagement.
Application Development Required 8 Years of Experience.
MS Visual Studio .Net Required 8 Years of Experience.
SSRS, SSIS Required 8 Years of Experience.
Oracle 11g or higher Required 5 Years of Experience.
PL/SQL Required 5 Years of Experience.
Erwin Modeling Tools Required 3 Years of Experience.
4 year college degree or equivalent technical study with advanced study Highly Desired
Knowledge of health care processes and standards Highly desired3 Years of Experience.