Roles and Responsibilities:
Play a critical role in delivering a data analytics centered approach to the global internal audit program. Use data driven analytics to identify risk areas and deliver audit results with impact to senior management.
Progress the development of cutting-edge technology utilizing SQL programming and Qliksense software to integrate data across the complex global landscape of our business
Represent the internal audit department on company initiatives and special projects, both domestic and international
Lead development of annual IT audit plan, including enterprise risk assessment
Lead internal department initiatives, such as training and development, updates to internal audit policies and procedures and other internal projects
Experience, Expertise, Qualifications and Certifications needed:
1. 8 plus years related audit experience with at least 4 years public accounting or IT consulting experience preferred. Background should include managing the activities of a diverse group of senior IT auditors or significant IT projects.
2. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related field is required.
3. Certification such as CISSP or CISA is required, and other information technology certifications such as GIAC, CEH, CCNA and MCSE are a plus.
4. IT governance and delivery frameworks such as COBIT, ISO, NIST and ITIL.
5. Cloud environments including SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, Architecture/Design, Automation, System Configurations, Security and Auditing.
6. Networking, including Architecture/Design, TCP/IP protocol layers, Routing/Switching, Wireless Networking, VLANs, Intrusion Detection/Prevention (IDS/IPS), Firewalls, DNS and VPN.
7. Windows operating systems and Active Directory security, including Users & Groups, Group Policy, Domain Structures, Security and Auditing.
8. UNIX / Linux operating system security, including Users & Groups, System Configurations, File Permissions, Privileged accounts, Password controls, Security and Auditing.
9. Experience with system administration, network administration/security, database administration, information security and general IT auditing tools is highly preferred.
10. SAP experience essential
11. Foreign language proficiency a plus
12. Media or Entertainment industry experience is also a plus