The position is responsible for leading the strategy and day to day operations of our 24/7 call center through a period of rapid growth and has complete ownership of new customer acquisition and customer satisfaction. Key responsibilities include streamlining operational processes for growth, achieving and exceeding sales/revenue targets, ensuring outstanding service levels and developing world class training and quality assurance programs.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience leading a dynamic call center operation with a proven track record of outbound/inbound sales success and ongoing customer support. Experience in a high growth, start-up environment in the health care or senior care sectors is strongly preferred.
This role has complete ownership of the call center operations to drive new client acquisition and increase client retention. The key areas of responsibility include:
· Drive new customer acquisition and improved conversion rates of our call center advisor team leveraging a systematic, consultative sales approach.
· Development and implementation of structured sales system to ensure that all call center team members are properly trained and can confidently can represent CareLinx to families and caregivers.
· Caregiver training, performance and certifications. The role will ensure appropriate levels of registered caregivers qualified and vetted for key B2B customers in multiple geographies.
· Leadership of call center staff including strategic planning, budgeting, hiring, training, scheduling, performance management and quality assurance.
· Creative, entrepreneurial approach to reaching growth targets and motivating the team.
· Manage external vendor relationships to drive lead generation and lead screening.
· Resolve escalated customer service issues
· Identify and manage crisis situation responses in conjunction with other managers and the CareLinx Operations team to effectively manage customer impact and demand.
Cross Organization Leadership
· Partner with Product and Engineering teams to automate routine tasks to further expand the capacity of call center staff through use of InterComm and other technology.
· Partner with Marketing teams to optimize the results of our various marketing strategies by gaining feedback of lead quality from advisors.
· Work closely with Sales and Customer Success to ensure ongoing complete customer satisfaction, including tracking and complaint resolution, implementing and coordinating additional services as needed.
Efficiency and Automation
· Project owner for efficiency and automation projects to drive operational improvements.
· Anticipate and identify barriers to timely project completion or other customer issues, partnering with stakeholders and others within the organization to arrive at a timely and within budget project results.
· Work across the Generali and Europ Assistance business lines to leverage best practices on call center activity, productivity, and technology;
· Work with LEAN program to implement process improvement initiatives allowing for global scalability
· The position requires a minimum of 10 years of call center leadership experience with a focus on consultative sales.
· High level of knowledge with call center systems and technology.
· Outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills with experience building and leading high performance call center teams.
· Passion for developing and coaching people.
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work well under pressure and have strong negotiation and collaborative skills.
· A passion for white glove customer service and taking care of clients and customers
· Experience working in a high growth environment with a strong preference for start-up experience
· Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
· Metrics driven decision maker leveraging data, results, and operational excellence - driven with great analytical skills and execution abilities
· Quality management – proven track record of improving quality, accuracy and thoroughness in a call center environment
· A strong track record of successfully managing teams and projects through rapid growth and change
· Global call center management a plus
· LEAN management experience a plus