Our client is a startup that’s creating a travel-focused, social platform with the ultimate
objective of helping people make better travel decisions. They’re on an exciting journey and their small team are building this from the ground up. To put it simply, they’re building a world-class platform that will become the de-facto space for the explorers of the world.
If you’re an experienced Product Manager with a passion for travel and creating world-class user experiences across devices, we want to hear from you!
· Drive clear strategy, vision and product preference of our web, IOS and Android apps.
· Build and share a deep knowledge of our user/data flows to detail their prioritized journeys by device.
· Plan and launch products that help our products generate revenue, while being conscientious and cautious of impacts on core user experience.
· Obtain buy-in from cross-functional teams by turning hypotheses to reality, enabling us to realize maximum consumer and business value.
· Work in tandem with Marketing to optimize the user journey throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
· Be the voice of the customer, understand different user personas, write user stories and conduct user acceptance.
· Develop internal practices, supportive mechanisms, and product/design guidance that promote the development of exceptional product experiences.
· Continually develop and test ideas through usability tests, consumer panels, user research, A/B tests, and other research methodologies.
· Exhibit sound product judgment, formulate product strategy and present clear, measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
· Identify new opportunities as well as the strategies and execution plans to address them.
· Develop and maintain a market and competition overview for the products managed.
· Collaborate with internal and external Product Managers, UX/UI Designers and Engineering teams to drive successful integrations across products.
· Provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
Experience, Expertise and Qualifications:
· Product manager with 8+ years of experience driving clear product preference for a high volume, consumer mobile or internet product
· Experience as a Product Manager responsible for social platforms, marketplaces, gaming, e-commerce, search and/or hospitality transaction systems/products
· Impeccable customer focus and professionalism
· 4+ years (plus a strong track record) of leading and shipping great experiences that “wow” consumers on Android/iOS products
· Consumer product management (B2C) experience required
· Exceptional quantitative and data analysis skills
· Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
· Experience managing live mobile applications and/or games
· Experience in delivering strategic roadmaps as well as detailed product specifications
· Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to effectively drive execution through colleagues from cross-functional and remote teams.
· Passion for understanding consumer needs, personas, and designing product experiences that drive impact
· Experience working on a data science-driven product
· Deep understanding of Agile Methodologies
· Strong leader and team player, who communicates well, is energetic, innovative, and intellectually challenges others
· Ability to travel to India two times a year for at least 2 weeks at a time