· Perform comprehensive eye and post-operative examinations.
· Diagnose and treat ocular conditions and emergencies.
· Prescribe contact lenses and eyeglasses.
· Maintain a strong knowledge of in-house surgical expertise and refer surgical and medical consults appropriately to in-house surgical team
· Maintain accurate medical files for all patients.
· Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree.
· Ability to handle large volume of patients.
· Interest and training in medical optometry.
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
· Post-operative cataract and refractive surgery care knowledge.
· Medically necessary contact lens fitting experience (Preferred)